Simplest IPTV Video Player

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
VLC is probably the easiest IPTV player to watch free and paid IPTV channels with
You can use simple links that you can search for from here to get them Husham.com Search for IPTV Links - Husham.com IPTV
Husham, hope your well my friend, may i ask a question please?
Can you generate an m3u file from just a IPTV url, username and password? If my girls are watching boxsets on my firestick, it renders it useless for me to watch IPTV, But i can use my pc, i just wanted a simple option for pc, and vlc seems to be able to do this, but where or how do i get m3u file i only have url, username and password from provider, hope you can help 👍
Kind Regards
slimsta1

Husham, hope your well my friend, may i ask a question please?
Can you generate an m3u file from just a IPTV url, username and password? If my girls are watching boxsets on my firestick, it renders it useless for me to watch IPTV, But i can use my pc, i just wanted a simple option for pc, and vlc seems to be able to do this, but where or how do i get m3u file i only have url, username and password from provider, hope you can help 👍
Kind Regards
slimsta1
yes you can .. bbut for pc if it is windows I recommend using IPTV smarter windows version from my website

yes you can .. bbut for pc if it is windows I recommend using IPTV smarter windows version from my website
To be fair i was using IPTV Smarters Pro, (i think i got your link from here?) However there has been a recent post that Rancho put up last night 12:17 to be exact saying IPTV Smarters was generating multiple ip addresses? and to stop using it?
This is what was written in his post? Can you give me any info at all about this, n all honesty, it made me uninstall it, made me concerned, i only have a Hardcoded app (Custom Xciptv app on firestick) but want to watch my IPTV on my PC at times, Bluestacks and Nox just don't work for me, so have been left a little stuck.

Back
Top Bottom