shield tv tube & tivimate

lilrobo1965

new here guys , i have a shield tv tube with tivimate companion paid , i added a 256 gb sd card to my shield to record, i have 4 connections with my iptv ,
i am having a hard time to recording 1 week its fine and the next it very unstable sometime i only get 2 min and black screen now i have gotten a error occurred :parserException , i dont know what this is , i do delete after each recording to save space ,
can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong ?
thanks

new here guys , i have a shield tv tube with tivimate companion paid , i added a 256 gb sd card to my shield to record, i have 4 connections with my iptv ,
i am having a hard time to recording 1 week its fine and the next it very unstable sometime i only get 2 min and black screen now i have gotten a error occurred :parserException , i dont know what this is , i do delete after each recording to save space ,
can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong ?
thanks
Your probly doing nothing wrong Nvidias recent updates have wreaked havoc on many users as has the current tivimate version. If there is a way to roll back Nvidias update that mayhelp

Back
Top Bottom