SERVICE INFORMATION

Our service is a little different then the rest!
VIP Subscribers get LEGIT version of IMPLAYER DVR and 2nd VOD service is included all in one app
All of our USA and USA PPV are source NO RESTREAMS
our VOD service has
18000 plus movies
5500 plus series
800 plus 24-7

We have up to 2 room and up to 4 room packages

Our BASIC subscribers get same exact channels but a version of Tivimate with just new release VOD

OUR EPG / TV GUIDE is the best you will ever see

super fast channel changes
private servers all over

We ALSO have WORLD packs available
DSTV
ASTRO
UK
UK SPORTS
EPL
CANADA
LATINO
INDIA
SUPER SPORTS

VERY STABLE with 0 downtime in last 2 years
ask for trial to see for your self

WHEN THE REST IS DOWN YOU CAN BET THE FIGHT IS STILL ON AT TKO

other CONTACT INFO
telegram : @tkosportz
email : [email protected]

Last edited:
Our service is a little different then the rest!
VIP Subscribers get LEGIT version of IMPLAYER DVR and 2nd VOD service is included all in one app
All of our USA and USA PPV are source NO RESTREAMS
our VOD service has
18000 plus movies
5500 plus series
800 plus 24-7

Our BASIC subscribers get same exact channels but a version of Tivimate with just new release VOD

OUR EPG / TV GUIDE is the best you will ever see

super fast channel changes
private servers all over

We ALSO have WORLD packs available
DSTV
ASTRO
UK
UK SPORTS
EPL
CANADA
LATINO
INDIA
SUPER SPORTS

VERY STABLE with 0 downtime in last 2 years
ask for trial to see for your self

WHEN THE REST IS DOWN YOU CAN BET THE FIGHT IS STILL ON AT TKO
Price? Number of connections?

I just finished my 2 day trial and this service is by far the best I've used. Service and picture quality is top knotch. It's pricier than a bunch of others, but the quality and the near 24/7 support makes up for it. I've watched numerous shows without buffering and that's with using my VPN. I'll be subscribing for sure and cancelling my others.

I just finished my 2 day trial and this service is by far the best I've used. Service and picture quality is top knotch. It's pricier than a bunch of others, but the quality and the near 24/7 support makes up for it. I've watched numerous shows without buffering and that's with using my VPN. I'll be subscribing for sure and cancelling my others.
Here is a couple pics of what the service has. The guide looks professionally done. Not a typical copy and paste. The other pic is the DVR section. That works great also. This is what's included with the VIP package.

Attachments

• 20210225_104443.jpg
    20210225_104443.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 20210225_104248.jpg
    20210225_104248.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
Here is a couple pics of what the service has. The guide looks professionally done. Not a typical copy and paste. The other pic is the DVR section. That works great also. This is what's included with the VIP package.
I should also state that I'm in no way associated with the seller of this great service. I'm just a regular customer.

Back
Top Bottom