Service down

Yinzer82

I know service is supposed to be up, but I can’t get Smarters or XCIPTV to recognize any of the new (or old) URL’s, and I cannot get into the website to open a ticket for my login and password, which has not changed, but player apps won’t accept any of my info. Sorry if this is not posted in the right place. Even the forum is a little wonky tonight.

I know service is supposed to be up, but I can’t get Smarters or XCIPTV to recognize any of the new (or old) URL’s, and I cannot get into the website to open a ticket for my login and password, which has not changed, but player apps won’t accept any of my info. Sorry if this is not posted in the right place. Even the forum is a little wonky tonight.

Having the exact same issue
There are multiple people having issues with their credentials not working. This is on PDSLIVE’s side somewhere and can’t be resolved until the portal reopens and users can open a ticket. You are not alone.

There are multiple people having issues with their credentials not working. This is on PDSLIVE’s side somewhere and can’t be resolved until the portal reopens and users can open a ticket. You are not alone.
I’ll try opening a ticket on the PDS Live website again. Yesterday, I could not. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom