Sapphire

Ron

Hey guys I just got an email for my invoice for Sapphire and when I try to go to the website it says 403 Forbidden. Anyone else that is still using them as I know they no longer accept new customers have any further info?

Hey guys I just got an email for my invoice for Sapphire and when I try to go to the website it says 403 Forbidden. Anyone else that is still using them as I know they no longer accept new customers have any further info?
I’ll DM you the portal

Reactions: Ron
Thanks for the response, a few hours after posting this. The original link from my invoice worked.
Thanks

Thanks Crystal. I don't like the way that the "contact us here" page is setup. Hey, ya never know. I shouldn't have to provide any more detail especially since they already have my email address on file. My payment is overdue so I'll just wait them out until they get their act together. They still havent unplugged me so I'm assuming that they'll make like like they did before. It's a backup service so I'm not sweating the details. Thanks again :)

My service just started having a playback error, anyone else?
I just checked 10 different channels..all were playing just fine.

If you are in the path of the storm Izzy..it could be affecting your internet.

Click the “contact us here” and ask for a reset in your email..although that won’t help you right now..unfortunately. Try rebooting your router and device both and see if that helps.

I'm still working fine even though my bill is one week past due. I just check once or twice a day to see whether or not the website is up. once its up, I'll pay what I owe

Can you DM me the payment portal also? Thanks in advance!
Their website is still down for maintenance. They said they won’t cut off anybody’s service..even if your bill is past due..until the website comes back up. So if you are worried about getting disconnected right now..you should be good to go. 😉

Could you please send me the portal info also - I somehow lost it and need to get in to pay my invoice. Thanks!!!

Could you please send me the portal info also - I somehow lost it and need to get in to pay my invoice. Thanks!!!
Their website still isn’t back up. No service will be terminated until it is. They are claiming it will be up this weekend. It’s Sunday..so we shall see.

Well..it’s now Monday..still no website. Still says the same thing. My payment auto paid today. 🤷‍♀️

The website is finally back! 😁

Back
Top Bottom