samsung UE40J5200 soft version 1150

kermirz

Hi,

I have a problem installing Smart IPTV on my samsung UE40J5200. I did it like a guide, but my TV shows it as OPENFM application :/ Anyone know how I can install smart IPTV or other IPTV app?
When I follow guide on smart IPTV page, application disappears when I turn on TV again.

Hi,

I have a problem installing Smart IPTV on my samsung UE40J5200. I did it like a guide, but my TV shows it as OPENFM application :/ Anyone know how I can install smart IPTV or other IPTV app?
When I follow guide on smart IPTV page, application disappears when I turn on TV again.
how do you mean disappear
try sending pictures here of the error

how do you mean disappear
try sending pictures here of the error
Thanks for reply. It means - I turn off TV, later turn on and the application is gone.. The same situation is when I pulling out the flash drive.

When I turn on TV again, I have to pull out flash drive and put it again..

Thanks for reply. It means - I turn off TV, later turn on and the application is gone.. The same situation is when I pulling out the flash drive.

When I turn on TV again, I have to pull out flash drive and put it again..
yes that appears to mean that your TV is one of the Samsung TVs that has low memory. So you will need the USB always connected to it in order for Smart IPTV to be there in your tv.

Some of the Samsung models unfortunately do that.. There is no good solutions that is permanent.
the alternative is to do what I told most of my users. get a firestick 4k model http://husham.com/amazonfirestick

yes that appears to mean that your TV is one of the Samsung TVs that has low memory. So you will need the USB always connected to it in order for Smart IPTV to be there in your tv.

Some of the Samsung models unfortunately do that.. There is no good solutions that is permanent.
the alternative is to do what I told most of my users. get a firestick 4k model http://husham.com/amazonfirestick
I have 1gb free memory.

I will read about a firestick. Is this only one solution to have a iptv app on my TV?

I have 1gb free memory.

I will read about a firestick. Is this only one solution to have a iptv app on my TV?
its not about free storage on the TV .. its samsung firmware .. they wont allow it to be installed and stored with their firmware ... ( SAMSUNG MAKING THEIR OWN RULES )

as far as other options.. Firestick, Android box, or you can do what I did ..
Smash the TV and get a new one.. here is link of good TVs Which Android Smart TV to buy? - Husham.com SmartTV

Back
Top Bottom