Reset account

gbalogh

Purchased the premium for tivimate, when I go to unlock premium, next, subscription account click on account, it goes to email and password. When I type my information it cycles for ima few minutes and then says try again later. I have been trying to do this since May 30th.

Attachments

• 46664A3F-B880-4A08-B0E5-7102C751F139.jpeg
    46664A3F-B880-4A08-B0E5-7102C751F139.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 6AABEF0C-C350-4EEA-ABB2-CDD3EC48B225.jpeg
    6AABEF0C-C350-4EEA-ABB2-CDD3EC48B225.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • B0B2D4DB-AA6B-4C4B-B18C-77435369C2E2.jpeg
    B0B2D4DB-AA6B-4C4B-B18C-77435369C2E2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Purchased the premium for tivimate, when I go to unlock premium, next, subscription account click on account, it goes to email and password. When I type my information it cycles for ima few minutes and then says try again later. I have been trying to do this since May 30th.
I have seen numerous problems like this mentioned. For starters, are you using a VPN? If so turn it off for this process. I might be something else, but I gather there has been an issue with this.

Can we ask what device you are using as well? And how/where did you purchase your subscription from..TiviMate Companion or Google Play Store?

Using an Amazon fire stick , purchased Tivimate Companion from google play store
To clarify, as the stick has no access to the Playstore, did you do that from an Android phone, or through Bluestacks on a computer and Companion? Don't forget the account you created on Companion is not the same as the Google account you used to make the purchase. And again is there a VPN involved?

Using an Amazon fire stick , purchased Tivimate Companion from google play store

To clarify, as the stick has no access to the Playstore, did you do that from an Android phone, or through Bluestacks on a computer and Companion? Don't forget the account you created on Companion is not the same as the Google account you used to make the purchase. And again is there a VPN involved?

dowloaded bluestacks on computer and companion. i have no vpn.
Try deleting the device from Companion, reinstall TiviMate, add the device back in Companion, add your playlist to TiviMate and then attempt to log into your account in TiviMate.

Back
Top Bottom