Recording Issue with Premium Version

Gaz-57

I am using version 4.7.0 and overnight I'm unable to record anything .. clicking 'record' results in the following error:
"For the app to operate correctly, please allow TiviMate to set alarms and reminders"
After clicking on the 'Settings' button it shows Tivimate already has alarms and reminders checked as required.
Undoing and re-doing the setting has no effect. Re-booting also has no effect.

Hoping someone can assist, image snapshot of message below
thanks!
Tivimate error.jpg

So it's payed. Good mate

Because if its premium and cracked
Really need to move in to original and paid :). And the reason you might getting issues could be if it's not paid. But if it's paid then good :).

I've had the Premium version for 4 years .. so any idea what the actual recording error is?

I am using version 4.7.0 and overnight I'm unable to record anything .. clicking 'record' results in the following error:
"For the app to operate correctly, please allow TiviMate to set alarms and reminders"
After clicking on the 'Settings' button it shows Tivimate already has alarms and reminders checked as required.
Undoing and re-doing the setting has no effect. Re-booting also has no effect.

Hoping someone can assist, image snapshot of message below
thanks!
View attachment 6313
The alert said that you need to go to application permissions and allow alarms and reminders. This is done from the settings of the device for the application

I've explained in my previous posts that the Tivimate settings are exactly as they are supposed to be .. This is precisely the problem. 'Alarms and reminders' is already set in Tivimate's settings ... The Premium version I use is fully paid and has been updated and paid up since day one 4 years ago .. using a cracked or jailbreak version is not the case here.

Last edited:
I've explained in my previous posts that the Tivimate settings are exactly as they are supposed to be .. This is precisely the problem. 'Alarms and reminders' is already set in Tivimate's settings ... The Premium version I use is fully paid and has been updated and paid up since day one 4 years ago .. using a cracked or jailbreak version is not the case here.
If you have everything set correctly. The next step would be

1- restart box
2 - uninstall and reinstall application and set permission again

P.s. make sure you write down your username and password before uninstalling

If you have everything set correctly. The next step would be

1- restart box
2 - uninstall and reinstall application and set permission again

P.s. make sure you write down your username and password before uninstalling
I have uninstalled and reinstalled already once and reset permissions, the issue has returned the next day??

Back
Top Bottom