Recording causes tivimate app to skip

mickalopagus

Hello, I have Tivimate with Pelican IPTV - 3 connections. Immediately upon pressing record the app begins to skip. Changing channels retains skipping as well once a recording has initiated.

As a further connections test I opened IPTV smarters on my phone, Tivimate on my firestick, using same IPTV account, and they both ran fine until I began to record in Tivimate. Once I began to record both Tivimate and Smarters began to skip.

Any ideas?

Also, when I playback recordings it seems that they play until the video pauses. Sound continues until the video randomly catches up after a minute or so.

Hello, I have Tivimate with Pelican IPTV - 3 connections. Immediately upon pressing record the app begins to skip. Changing channels retains skipping as well once a recording has initiated.

As a further connections test I opened IPTV smarters on my phone, Tivimate on my firestick, using same IPTV account, and they both ran fine until I began to record in Tivimate. Once I began to record both Tivimate and Smarters began to skip.

Any ideas?

Also, when I playback recordings it seems that they play until the video pauses. Sound continues until the video randomly catches up after a minute or so.
could be you don't have enough memory on your device, what device are you using?

could be you don't have enough memory on your device, what device are you using?
I think this may have been the case, or at least that it was some type of hardware issue. I was using a 4k firestick. I have since purchased an Nvidia shield and the recording seemed to have worked fine. Still more testing to do, but think that was the issue.

I will likely use an ethernet cable to make the internet as stable as possible. Will update this thread with any issues.

Back
Top Bottom