Record via Tivimate

Zen

I have tried to set up my Nvidia Shield to record, at the same time as I'm watching the show. But I have not managed, Nvidia doesnt seem to like us to do recordings or is there a procedure that has to be followed?
Tips appreciated...

/Zen

I have tried to set up my Nvidia Shield to record, at the same time as I'm watching the show. But I have not managed, Nvidia doesnt seem to like us to do recordings or is there a procedure that has to be followed?
Tips appreciated...

/Zen
I haven't had any problems ... had to add external storage so I could . Make sure you have enough space ..

Tips appreciated...

/Zen

You have probably found the answer by now but in case not then do you have 2 connections from your provider?

You require 2 in order to be able to watch TV and record at the same time.

If you do then simply point to your storage devive/folder in your storage (via settings) and press the select button to choose record.

I've been using Tivimate on a Shield to record with no issues for a few years now.

Tips appreciated...

/Zen
Sorry I didn't read this correctly . As stated above you need a second connection . I use three different IPTV services so if I what record I use one on Tivimate and watch on another service and player ... cheers 🇨🇦

Back
Top Bottom