Record to pc, watch on Firestick?

wpark2419

Hi I’m completely new to tivimate. Literally just heard about it yesterday. I’ve been a Plex user for a while but last week I subscribed to an iptv company but can’t find any way to play through Plex to be able to record the iptv shows. So in looking around at my options I discovered tivimate. My question, is if I subscribe to premium to be able to record, can I record through my pc but watch the recordings on my firestick? This is how I use Plex with my over the air channels but I can’t seem to find anything about whether tivimate does this or not.

you will be able to watch tivimate recordings on plex. You will not be able to watch recordings done by anything other than tivimate on tivimate.

I assumed you had plex setup on your computer. you'll have to install it on your computer with the folder you set as the recor to folder in tivimate. This should be the folder where all your videos are stored. Update the library and click on whatever video you want to watch. Of course have plex installed on the firestick and make sure everything is signed onto the home network!

Back
Top Bottom