Question about Tivimate...

Hello

I had quick question. I have this on my shield through Tivimate and I have it on my phone on xTream Go. On my phone, with xTream GO I notice that new channels get added every now and then, however when I go on my shield on Tivimate it doesn't look like the new channels are there.

I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.

So I deleted Tivimate and reinstalled and now all channels are showing but that would be annoying to have to do all the time.

I have the free version of Tivimate.

I noticed if I go to settings, I can click on the playlist and there's an option to update playlist but it's blacked out. Do they really not give you an option to update with the free version?

So I deleted Tivimate and reinstalled and now all channels are showing but that would be annoying to have to do all the time.

I have the free version of Tivimate.

I noticed if I go to settings, I can click on the playlist and there's an option to update playlist but it's blacked out. Do they really not give you an option to update with the free version?
Free version will not auto update. You will have to delete and add again evernso often. Only premium version will allow you to do that

Back
Top Bottom