• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Purple APK with Gamers

jerryboy

No matter what I try I cannot get purple apk to work with gamers, it used to work fine and its ok on tivimate or smarters. Any Ideas?

Toastess

LOVE Purple TV. All of a sudden Gamers asking to load playlist from url or to log in w Xtreme url. Please pm me the change. Tks.

Toastess

Sun 12:15pm here. GM now working on Purple TV! Hallelujah! I put off tackling trying different apps....now it works! I did nothing... Very thankful as we love Purple TV.🎄

Chandler

Hello, I’m looking to install the purple apk on my fire tv. But I cannot find the app, does anybody have an info they can help me with? Filelinked setup etc? Thank you

Chandler

After I posted I saw this and can’t figure out how to delete my post. But still need help logging into the app.

Crystalblue6161

Staff member
After I posted I saw this and can’t figure out how to delete my post. But still need help logging into the app.
Follow Husham’s instructions on his website link. 😉👍

Crystalblue6161

Staff member
That all depends on which info your IPTV provider gave you. Most use the server host and port.