Purchased lifetime plan but wont log me in

sinn1088

I just purchased the lifetime plan. It does not accept my password even though it's right and when I try to change it no emails come. So at the moment I paid for nothing

I just purchased the lifetime plan. It does not accept my password even though it's right and when I try to change it no emails come. So at the moment I paid for nothing

You paid for lifetime for tivimate
Did you put user name and password that you used to pay in tivimate companion

Usually the user name is an email address I believe

Also they don't give you channels. The tivimate lifetime is just a tivimate app subscription not IPTV subscription

If you want IPTV subscription. We can chat about it.

Same problem here. No more login possibilities and no emails received to retrieve it

I think no one is answering my comment and questions.
Guys. You paid for lifetime for tivimate.
Tivimate will not give you login details. Just use your Google account that you paid with.

And for channels, tivimate will not give you that and you need to pay for IPTV service for that.

So which are you refering to please.

I think no one is answering my comment and questions.
Guys. You paid for lifetime for tivimate.
Tivimate will not give you login details. Just use your Google account that you paid with.

And for channels, tivimate will not give you that and you need to pay for IPTV service for that.

So which are you refering to please.
I know they don't provide channels. As I had problems with the player, I deleted the app. Trying to activate all the features, I needed to provide login and password. Tried several times with the correct password and I eventually succeeded. The problem is not that are unaware of the fact that tivimate does not provide channels.

I have paid for lifetime access to an Tivimate £20.99 but when try to login keep getting message " COULD NOT LOG IN, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER" supposed to be able to use immediately.
make sure on latest tivimate now waiting on guy who set up on his android for me to get in touch. as was done by whatsapp.so he can advise others latest is 3.9.0

Last edited:
I have paid for lifetime access to an Tivimate £20.99 but when try to login keep getting message " COULD NOT LOG IN, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER" supposed to be able to use immediately.
Yes it is immediately
If you set it up with tivimate campanion then the login If I remember it your email address and password you set. You can also rest from the campanion also.

Yes it is immediately
If you set it up with tivimate campanion then the login If I remember it your email address and password you set. You can also rest from the campanion also.
i got it set up by a guy on whatsapp, as do not have android phone, he does it for free says just cost of app

i got it set up by a guy on whatsapp, as do not have android phone, he does it for free says just cost of app
He should give you user name and password. And honestly wish you asked us here. There plenty of people to help you here in the forum without you paying

Hey guys, where can I sign up for a lifetime tivi mate account. I want to unlock all the features and can’t find out how to sign up for lifetime instead of yearly

Hey guys, where can I sign up for a lifetime tivi mate account. I want to unlock all the features and can’t find out how to sign up for lifetime instead of yearly
In order to purchase. You will need to have Google play
Download form Google play. The tivimate campanion

And then register and pay

lifetime wont take effect untill yearly is cancelled. cancel yearly and the option for lifetime will present itself.

I downloaded from the Google Play Store the app but was not given the TV mate companion. I still was able to go through the options and still paid in the money was still taken so how do I log in because I have not been able to as of yet? Please help

Download form Google play. The tivimate

Download form Google play. The tivimate campanion

And then register and pay
Play Store did not offer Tivimate companion for me just the Tivimate app. Still was a to purchase but cant log in!

Play Store did not offer Tivimate companion for me just the Tivimate app. Still was a to purchase but cant log in!
Your sign in info should be the same as your sign in info for playstore. Dont worry about companion app because its only for those devices that cant have playstore installed

Your sign in info should be the same as your sign in info for playstore. Dont worry about companion app because its only for those devices that cant have playstore installed

I understand I have play store installed and TV mate installed just fine and it seems like I am logging in but how late does after I login is keep showing me the pricing for yearly or one time. It's not acknowledging that I have paid which I have.

I understand I have play store installed and TV mate installed just fine and it seems like I am logging in but how late does after I login is keep showing me the pricing for yearly or one time. It's not acknowledging that I have paid which I have.
I'm including a screenshot from Google Play showing that I have paid one time fee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-071411_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-071411_Google Play Store.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 5
I have an issue to retrieve my password? I don't get the mails and i took a lifetime subscription the 14/05/21... any help would be welcome!

Back
Top Bottom