Problem with "connection error" when setting up on a new (replacement) Firestick

Punchout

A few days ago my HD Amazon Firestick died, and I purchased a Firestick 4K to replace it.

On the old FS I had installed a free version of TiviMate and used the Gamers M3U URL to connect it to the service, without issue. I should note that on another TV I connect to the service using iPlayTV on an Apple TV.

On the new Firestick 4K I downloaded and installed TiviMate 4.0 successfully, however when i try configuring it using the M3U URL I keep getting a connection error message. The same message appears when i attempt to configure using Xtream.

Thinking there might be something wrong with Tivimate I installed XCIPTV using Husham's link to the apk. Unfortunately it's not working either for the M3U URL or Xtream - getting a similar connection error message.

I'm absolutely certain about the URLs given that the service continues to run fine on iPlayTV on the other television.

Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?

UPDATE: turns out I WAS using a slightly different URL after all. All good now!
thank you for posting back about that. We can be so sure about something, but we can all profit by keeping an open mind.

I just lost my old Firestick. I think the AC adapter connector went bad. I installed Tivimate on new stick but dont have the URL for the playlist. Can someone please provide the URL and any other instructions for getting PDSLive to work. I have my PDSLive account credentials. I have slept too many times since the last time I did this.

Thanks, John

I just lost my old Firestick. I think the AC adapter connector went bad. I installed Tivimate on new stick but dont have the URL for the playlist. Can someone please provide the URL and any other instructions for getting PDSLive to work. I have my PDSLive account credentials. I have slept too many times since the last time I did this.

Thanks, John
DM Sent

zOne3, many thanks! I do not remember setting up Tivimate being this easy.

Last question, do I need a separate URL the EPG?

zOne3, many thanks! I do not remember setting up Tivimate being this easy.

Last question, do I need a separate URL the EPG?
It should fill the EPG information for you. If you gave any issues, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom