Premium

Rowin

Hallo, on 25th of december i paid for tivimate premium but my app is still not activate. I still have the free version. I have proof of payment from my cc. I have tried to send these guys 2 times a message but no response.

Hallo, on 25th of december i paid for tivimate premium but my app is still not activate. I still have the free version. I have proof of payment from my cc. I have tried to send these guys 2 times a message but no response.
Where did you buy it?

I need help I bought TV made premium on January 1 set up with TV make opinion through the Google play store entered my username and password several times it says no valid order I’ve change the password three or four times still says no valid order I got an email to go into this forum I don’t know how to operate this forum if anybody could help me please

A little bit strange that nobody from tivimate answers the sended messages from their website. I lost 27 euro now. Very disapointing.

A little bit strange that nobody from tivimate answers the sended messages from their website. I lost 27 euro now. Very disapointing.
You said you 'bought it trough the app' and then you paid for it with the phone.maybe your using more than one playstore account and they may or may not match the sign on information for tivimate. The developer responds reliably to the email at playstore listing.

Tonight i am gonna look if everything is the same at the account at tivimate, google chromecast and playstore. When it is al the same and i dont have premium, i would like a refund. Does somebody knows how to get a refund?? After that i can retry the premium buy.

Tonight i am gonna look if everything is the same at the account at tivimate, google chromecast and playstore. When it is al the same and i dont have premium, i would like a refund. Does somebody knows how to get a refund?? After that i can retry the premium buy.
Have you emailed tivimate developer?

You should have contacted at first why post all this sh%t here? His address is
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom