Premium problem

AxelC44

Hey.

I bought the 28.99€ premium version of Tivimate. I made the purchase with my email address which is not a Google email address. The purchase went well and I was debited, except that the premium version was not unlocked.

Attachments

• 19C8B7DE-86F9-4942-B846-DD196D7A231C.jpeg
    19C8B7DE-86F9-4942-B846-DD196D7A231C.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
What device do you have TiviMate installed on?

Hello Crystal.

ChromeCast !
Your device isn’t recognizing that you purchased premium when checking the Google Play Store. If you used an email that was not a GMail the subscription won’t show up in the Play Store.
For the 1st 5 days..you are under a trial. After the 5 days are up..your subscription actually begins.

You can try emailing the developer and tell him what you did and see what he recommends:
[email protected]

Hello Friend I have a problem with tvmate premium it worked great on my android box. But I don't use it anymore because I use fire stick and that's where the problem arises with the premium account. The question is google mail and I see that it would be ok to install it through the google store, but it can't, but the fire stick doesn't allow it. Is there any solution Thanks

Don't understand what google mail has anything to do with it. I think you might have to install the tivimate companion app on a android device then use that to sign into tivimate on your fire stick. Crystal will put you right though

Last edited:
Hello Friend I have a problem with tvmate premium it worked great on my android box. But I don't use it anymore because I use fire stick and that's where the problem arises with the premium account. The question is google mail and I see that it would be ok to install it through the google store, but it can't, but the fire stick doesn't allow it. Is there any solution Thanks
You can’t access your premium account on a Firestick if you bought the original sub thru the Google Play Store. Amazon devices can’t access the Play Store. To purchase a subscription for Firesticks..you will need to purchase your subscription thru the TiviMate Companion app.

Back
Top Bottom