Playlist not loading

MyteryMan

I was watching tv a day ago and got a "401" message while using tivimate, so I thought clearing the data might help now my playlist isn't loading?

I was watching tv a day ago and got a "401" message while using tivimate, so I thought clearing the data might help now my playlist isn't loading?
You should have cleared cache..not the data! You cleared your login information.

In TiviMate..go to Settings..Playlists..click the name of your Playlist..XTreme Codes parameters..and see if your username and password is still there..as well as your server address.

I logged into my premium account went to settings then playlist when I got into the playlist settings I see [playlist sorting] [add playlist] [update all playlist] there is nothing (login/username) in any

I logged into my premium account went to settings then playlist when I got into the playlist settings I see [playlist sorting] [add playlist] [update all playlist] there is nothing (login/username) in any
You have to click on the name of the playlist you are having issues with (in case you have more than 1).
The playlist will be highlighted..click your “Select” or “Enter” button to get the details of that particular playlist.

So I've been looking around and for a tab that say [user agent] should account/user name information be there?

So I've been looking around and for a tab that say [user agent] should account/user name information be there?
Below “user agent” is XTreme Codes parameters. Click that. The next screen will have your server address..username and password

Mine is empty or "not set" do I enter my premium log in info here?
That’s what is missing since you “cleared data”. So click username and add it again. Do the same for password. It’s the credentials your IPTV company sent you.

After you have all your credentials added again..click “Apply changes” on the XTreme Codes parameters screen to save everything.

I HAVE 2 DEVICE (ANDROID TV WITH ANDROID10 AND ANDROID BOX WITH ANDROID11) WHEN I INSTALLE TIVIMATE APK (VER 4.5.1)ON ANDROID 11 IN MAIN MENU - "ABOUT" I CAN SEE AUTO UPDATE OPTION AND WORKING VERY WELL BUT IN ANDROID 10 OR 9 THERE IS NOT THIS ITEM ( WITH SAME VER 4.5.1) AND
BY BACK UP MADE TIVIMATE (ANDROID10) CAN NOT RESTORE ON THE ANDROID 11 AND conversely

Back
Top Bottom