Picture freezes

I use TiviMate premium with 8 different services on it and none of my services freeze so I would say it’s either a device issue, or internet. Make sure you are using the latest version 4.2.0. Providers always want to blame the app itself, and say they don’t offer support for TiviMate. So if it isn’t your device or your internet..it’s your provider. Have you tried your service on Smarters app? Does it freeze there as well?

I use TiviMate premium with 8 different services on it and none of my services freeze so I would say it’s either a device issue, or internet. Make sure you are using the latest version 4.2.0. Providers always want to blame the app itself, and say they don’t offer support for TiviMate. So if it isn’t your device or your internet..it’s your provider. Have you tried your service on Smarters app? Does it freeze there as well?
Thx iptv smaters pro or smart iptv? I am using the firestick 4k max and usually have 90-100 mbps hardwired to the firestick

I use ipvanish vpn
Have you tried changing locations? Your internet provider could be throttling you. They know when you are using a VPN and figure you are up to no good and throttle your connection. Typically this will cause buffering as well.

Have you tried changing locations? Your internet provider could be throttling you. They know when you are using a VPN and figure you are up to no good and throttle your connection. Typically this will cause buffering as well.
Thank you again...I have connected to iptv smarters pro to try for a while and changed locations on ipvanish...fingers crossed lol

Back
Top Bottom