PDSLIVE

Using TiVimate Pro
Service is up and working. Check your playlist credentials. Make sure everything is entered properly with no space at the end. Clear cached, force stop. Reload

Alo check to see your sub isn't expired!

Feel like an idiot, credit card had been hacked and I replaced it and forgot to update when I thought I sent in sub. New card entered and all is well. Thanks for replys.

Fell like an idiot, credit card had been hacked and I replaced it and forgot to update when I thought I sent in sub. New card entered and all is well. Thanks for replys.
Ah.. so Ed more/less had it. The only good thing about that, is it's an easy fix. Glad you're sorted out. (y)

I thought pds was autopay?
TBH, I'm unaware of it being an option. You can either leave a CC on file to re-use or re-enter.

Feel like an idiot, credit card had been hacked and I replaced it and forgot to update when I thought I sent in sub. New card entered and all is well. Thanks for replys.

If available, you should consider paying in BCH/BTC. I used to do that with TPK/Gamers but they often took forever to reconcile payment received and sub extended. Too many back and forth emails w/Tech Support for my liking. Also, I wasn't a big fan of month-to-month payments but to each his/her own. Not a good idea to use a CC (IMHO).

If available, you should consider paying in BCH/BTC. I used to do that with TPK/Gamers but they often took forever to reconcile payment received and sub extended. Too many back and forth emails w/Tech Support for my liking. Also, I wasn't a big fan of month-to-month payments but to each his/her own. Not a good idea to use a CC (IMHO).

Sorry why it's not good idea to use CC in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom