Pdslive url

tenita

Good morning is there a new Url for the PDSlive I've been trying all night to log in and keep getting an error. And the 24/7 help is just a bot. Thank you!

This service has been down since last night EST. I tried to log on to https://pdslive.media/clientarea.php and all I get is .... Down for Maintenance (Err 3) will be back soon. There's no way to put in a ticket and they don't email you to let you know what is happening. Very frustrating but does anyone out there have some information to share or to commiserate?

This service has been down since last night EST. I tried to log on to https://pdslive.media/clientarea.php and all I get is .... Down for Maintenance (Err 3) will be back soon. There's no way to put in a ticket and they don't email you to let you know what is happening. Very frustrating but does anyone out there have some information to share or to commiserate?
Yes, it's down I put in like 10 tickets last night and the bot just keep sending me this it's active here is your info. But I then emailed them directly and they responded this morning that a panel was down and they had no eta on when it will be back but to be patient. Mine is still out but someone else I know said theirs is working so I don't know.

Hi Tenita.....this has happened with them before and it can take a day or more before the system is back up and running. These services are constantly being hacked so we'll have to give it some time to see what happens. Fingers crossed........

I’m so lost… I have PDSlive and I am trying to watch my tivimate. It’s not working on any tv I try and I have deleted and downloaded tivimate with all the codes I know. I’m not sure where the problem is. Is it Tivimate or PDS?

I’m so lost… I have PDSlive and I am trying to watch my tivimate. It’s not working on any tv I try and I have deleted and downloaded tivimate with all the codes I know. I’m not sure where the problem is. Is it Tivimate or PDS?
Yeah it's down they are working on it. Until then nothing.

Back
Top Bottom