PDSLive unavailable?

DJM1012

I was finally able to pay my invoice. But I tried to go to PDSLive to get a friend signed up and the site is not found. I get the following message.
404 Not Found! The resource requested could not be found on this server.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_194354_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_194354_Chrome.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 3
Question about service. Recently they have just billed my card every month and I have not received emails but this month no email and my card was not charged. I can’t get in to open a ticket. Any suggestions?

I got an email saying that they took my payment but I don't remember setting up auto payments. The links in the email don't work. Anyone know what's going on?

I was finally able to pay my invoice. But I tried to go to PDSLive to get a friend signed up and the site is not found. I get the following message.
404 Not Found! The resource requested could not be found on this server.
Good day; please can you share how you were able to pay your invoice? I can't log in to pay mine.

I just checked and all is fine .I paid my 2 days ago very late so I think they give a grace period as well. One of best provider out there I d say as well
Also if on this site you know there must be good a s husham doesn't support scammers at all!!!

which player do you use on android?
im not able to use it on smartplayers
The service works on XCIPTV..IPTV Smarters..TiviMate..to name a few of the most commonly used IPTV apps.

thank you!
which service do you use for VOD?
There are many services on our forum offering IPTV with VOD included. You can try a trial with most of them to see if their service is a good fit for you. Or you can always use the free apps for VOD such as Tea TV..Bee TV..Cinema HD..ect.

Back
Top Bottom