PDS Live Support Not Responding

crazed7

I have user account, billing and channel not working issues and have opened up two tickets to get support but going into three days and no response. Usually they respond or tend to the tickets in a few hours. Is the site or portal aving issues ? Should I assume they are down or ending their run? If anyone has any word on thier status, please let me know.

No response looks like they’re done
No they good, have had little issues. Tickets are late yes but the service is great. After each pay date, withing 24 hrs a ticket is responded as a closed account ticket or a new ticket created.

No they good, have had little issues. Tickets are late yes but the service is great. After each pay date, withing 24 hrs a ticket is responded as a closed account ticket or a new ticket created.
I disagree it’s been almost a month 4 tickets now, no service, paid invoice, not one ticket answered and followed up numerous times

I disagree it’s been almost a month 4 tickets now, no service, paid invoice, not one ticket answered and followed up numerous times
Not sure the cause, I have been chatting with them all day so far in regards to my multiple accounts.

I've been down for 6 days and I've put in 5 tickets and no response at all. I'm paid up till February on 3 month deal. I hear everyone's frustration. It is frustrating as well. It's a great deal but when it works. Anyone know what's going on with PDS and is there an alternative. Thanks.

First of all if everyone would stop putting in multiple tickets and realize that they have very few people working on very many tickets it would reduce the response time greatly. Secondly there are literally hundreds of alternatives. I don't believe it is the scope of this form to publish them here but there are multiple websites that give comprehensive info on the matter. If you want reliability and consistent support you'll have to go with YouTube tv or another verified alternative. If you want to escape their outrageous costs you'll have to do a lot of the leg work yourself.

Back
Top Bottom