• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Payment

fmahamdally

Hi! I received an invoice for gmaster iptv but when opening my account i got a message site on maintenance and im not able to make any payment. Please help me so i could my payment. Thank you.

lvpre

Hi! I received an invoice for gmaster iptv but when opening my account i got a message site on maintenance and im not able to make any payment. Please help me so i could my payment. Thank you.
Time to move on like I did
Yeah, like @Adrianmc5 said...time to move on. Otherwise, you'll just be jumping through hoops for a while. Not worth it, plenty of sub$10 services out there that are just as good.

fmahamdally

Hi! I'm a gmaster iptv subscriber from Mauritius island. I renewed my subscription two weeks ago but im not able to get vod and TV series i have only live channels. Could this issue be solved? Thank you. Still gmaster website is unavailable.

Adrianmc5

Hi! I'm a gmaster iptv subscriber from Mauritius island. I renewed my subscription two weeks ago but im not able to get vod and TV series i have only live channels. Could this issue be solved? Thank you. Still gmaster website is unavailable.
Currently Game Master took those off