Payment Portal?

Hi , I’m in the same boat. I’ve been on auto pay for years . Does this mean the old system will stop billing me so I can set up with the new crew ? Does anyone have the site for pds to get signed up ? Thanks

Crystal

I was moved over to the "sister" portal at billingsystems.email and I went to login today to add another stream and nothing doing. I know the m3u strings are same service, just want to make sure it's coming back so I can add another stream and maintain my account. Thank you.
Yes. The portal is back up so you should be able to do that now.

Hi , I’m in the same boat. I’ve been on auto pay for years . Does this mean the old system will stop billing me so I can set up with the new crew ? Does anyone have the site for pds to get signed up ? Thanks
You should have received your invoice today. If not..login to the portal. If you have one due..it should be there.

Anyone know what’s happening with payment portal on pdslive , paid on credit card said it failed , tried another card said it failed , yet checked on both and they have both been taken off , so have paid twice now and on pdslive website invoice still says unpaid, anyone on here help

I paid days ago when I got an invoice. I pay quarterly and the payment was accepted, got a receipt but I can't reach anyone on the portal. Sent a ticket 3 days ago and have heard nothing.

Having similar issues. However I pay by the 3 month plan and every month for the last year for some reason I get expired service but my account will still say my service is fine until the actual expiry date. I been having to contact them every month to fix it. This time it's been a week since I've submitted my ticket and nothing. The site us still up.

Back
Top Bottom