Payment Portal?

PorkBelly

How is it that I keep getting email reminders to pay my bill, yet I still can’t access the payment portal? Still down, does anyone know of any alternative way to pay my bill? Did they switch their payment site again? Any help would be appreciated.

How is it that I keep getting email reminders to pay my bill, yet I still can’t access the payment portal? Still down, does anyone know of any alternative way to pay my bill? Did they switch their payment site again? Any help would be appreciated.
Those are automated payment reminders. There is no new portal and still down for maintenance. A lot are in the same boat and there is no definitive answer as of yet.

My payment is due 3/1 and I can’t get logged in to pay and as of 7:50 pm eastern standard time on 2/28 my service won’t even let me log in. Any suggestions??

My payment is due 3/1 and I can’t get logged in to pay and as of 7:50 pm eastern standard time on 2/28 my service won’t even let me log in. Any suggestions??
Nothing we can do until they bring the portal back up.

I emailed them this morning and initially received a bot response...but then a couple later... Received this response:

update for March 1st 2023
We have been going through a massive system upgrade with modifications needed to make the system work with our IPTV service. We are fixing one task to have another 1 to 2 pop up so the list never gets any shorter. the team is working around the clock with very little sleep but are all in there working again to try to bring everything together.
As for the payment gateway, it is screwy right now. the portals will remain down till all task are complete so no payments will be possible. If you are on autodraft the payment gateway may or may not draft you atm and if it does the corrupt BOT will automatically terminate and recreate your account, you may show active but have not service now. these are all the additional task that are being addressed also.
I have no control over the 3 portals i manage or very limited. the command module is down and i cannot reset, terminate, recreate atm any accounts.
Again the BOT is corrupt and the Portals will remain closed till ALL of the modifications needed to run the business are at 100%.. this is for your protection for each NEW ticket filled out would be terminated by the BOT first and atm no resets can be done
Thank You for your support!
----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #830512
Subject: Any estimate?
Ticket URL: https://supermega.vision/viewticket.php?tid=830512&c=1vsuyHPW
----------------------------------------------

do you pay using billingsystems.email to pay your invoice ?

Last edited:
I finally got signed into the portal to pay my invoice but can’t login to xciptv or siptv
Any help would be appreciated

I finally got signed into the portal to pay my invoice but can’t login to xciptv or siptv
Any help would be appreciated
Open a ticket on the portal and tell them your credentials aren’t working.

With the portal down, is the Billing Systems site still able to set up new accounts? Asking if I wanted to change my current package and am ok with new login information. Thanks

With the portal down, is the Billing Systems site still able to set up new accounts? Asking if I wanted to change my current package and am ok with new login information. Thanks
The portals are back up. You “should” be able to. The store is showing the different subs.

Is the portal down again? I am unable to login to the website at all. I have tried from multiple devices (PC,laptop,iPhone,android,Xbox). I tried it in incognito mode on all of those devices as well with no luck. I am getting the emails still, but when I click on any of the links in there, it tries to load the page but eventually times out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Click My Services..then Active..then Actions. You will see the upgrade buttons there.
Crystal

I was moved over to the "sister" portal at billingsystems.email and I went to login today to add another stream and nothing doing. I know the m3u strings are same service, just want to make sure it's coming back so I can add another stream and maintain my account. Thank you.

Is the portal down again? I am unable to login to the website at all. I have tried from multiple devices (PC,laptop,iPhone,android,Xbox). I tried it in incognito mode on all of those devices as well with no luck. I am getting the emails still, but when I click on any of the links in there, it tries to load the page but eventually times out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
@Crystal do you have an updated website, or any insight on this?

Back
Top Bottom