Paying My Invoice

FinalChaos21

Hello,

I just received my invoice via email and wish to pay it before it runs out. When will the website be back up for payment? I think I might have automatic payments set up, but can’t remember...any help would be appreciated! Thanks for all you do!
Joshua

My service is going to be due. Will they send me an invoice or I'm I going to have to find another way of paying or service? Currently using it with Tivimate and works good.

They sent me the invoice and I'm always pay ahead, but the website is down but mine will due on Jun 14 so I'll be waiting maybe before that day everything get to the normal. But I remember before this that my bill was due and because of the situation they wave it that and when they backup I pay that without problem.

They sent me the invoice and I'm always pay ahead, but the website is down but mine will due on Jun 14 so I'll be waiting maybe before that day everything get to the normal. But I remember before this that my bill was due and because of the situation they wave it that and when they backup I pay that without problem.

Deje same issue. I am due 15 June

I also received a gmasterpanel auto generated invoice, due on june 15th but the site is down and I have no way to pay the invoice. Any ideas on how to pay?

You can’t pay at moment - confirmed by email I received from Games Master.
See I'm for sure that I'm not going to loss my membership, I recall when all the iptv apps was shutdown because of the problem with the stream code and in those days they was mintpanel and they did a few extensions of the payments until they change to what is now gmaster.

any update on paying for service I just got the access denied msg on my app and I haven't gotten any invoice or instruction on how to pay??

Back
Top Bottom