Password

I am trying to access Tivimate Companion on Bluestacks on my pc (I have Tiviimate yearly subscription on my Android Box since May). I am signed into Bluestacks with my Google Account but the companion does not accept the same parameters. Possibly I created my Tivimate with a different email but suspect that it was done within the app, on my Andorid box and thus with the same Google account parameters. I am also trying to upgrade to lifetiime but there is only an option to accept the new higher yearly fee. Not a very good payment gateway.

If your signed into Google play on bluestacks you can cancel the annual sub and the lifetime option will appear after expiry in Google play.

So if I cancel the annual today, it will work until my yealry runs our in May next year? Then I get a chance to buy the lifetime? If it runs out, do I lose all my settings or will they be maintained?

Why do I not see it in the android playstore but I cn see it if i go through a browser. Through a borwser it says incompatible even if I find it though chrome on my Galaxy 8+

So my Tivimate account is no the same as my standard Google account but I have managed to download the APK and loaded it through Bluestacks but I now have a blank Tivimate screen, nothing al all.

You won't lose your settings because you won't be uninstalling it but run a backup just in case.
Google playstore is Google playstore whether your looking at it with an android or browser your subscription is under subscriptions. Make sure your signed in to the same Google account.
Tivimate as far as I know won't work on a touchscreen or a PC even with bluestacks.

Back
Top Bottom