OLA Tv not working for me as of 3-8-2021

Babbagene

My ola tv is not working any longer I'm using 4K firestick, it was working fine yesterday , here is what I get on my tv screen when I click on OLA now , and no matter what I click it just goes right back to this screen , I cannot even access the servers as it is stuck on this screen:

Attachments

• C2CECC9D-3485-442F-9F17-8D6E689393AA.jpeg
    C2CECC9D-3485-442F-9F17-8D6E689393AA.jpeg
    973.2 KB · Views: 4
My ola tv is not working any longer I'm using 4K firestick, it was working fine yesterday , here is what I get on my tv screen when I click on OLA now , and no matter what I click it just goes right back to this screen , I cannot even access the servers as it is stuck on this screen:
Your not the only one, I tried reinstalling it now it keeps asking for ludio player which I reinstall but still asks for it.. Same on the phones we need a new update..

I have same problem from. yesterday

Hi, it seems that we all have the same problem as last night was working perfectly. One potential reason could be that it is not officially recognised by Amazon, Google Play or similar monopolistic companies, and have not given permission for their servers to be used. This has happened in the beginning of this calendar year to another apk , I hope I`m wrong and we can use our favourite Ola TV soon. I`ll keep an eye for an update here.

I have 2 firesticks 4k. One of them is running Ola TV fine while the second Firestick 4k is not showing any server on Ola TV.

I have 2 firesticks 4k. One of them is running Ola TV fine while the second Firestick 4k is not showing any server on Ola TV.
The Firestick running ok is on a 1080p TV The Firestick not working Ola TV is on a 4k TV but both firesticks are 4k

The Firestick running ok is on a 1080p TV The Firestick not working Ola TV is on a 4k TV but both firesticks are 4k
Are you telling me that on 1 of your tvs OLA is still working as of the text? Try it when you read this and you will see it no longer works.

It s the same for me. Two tvbox . One running fine on tv 1080 . While on 4K tv show any server

It is back online this morning and works just fine! It requires an update, then update on Ludio and Kshaw Players too.

It is back online this morning and works just fine! It requires an update, then update on Ludio and Kshaw Players too.
I done that, uninstalled and reinstalled but still not able to get OLA to work. However what I put as favorites in Kshaw I still able to get those channels to work

Back
Top Bottom