OLA TV IPTV APK forum

Really want to say an amazing job in Ola Tv 10. I am seeing some servers that can't be selected such as B1, B2, A33, A28, A15. Can you throw some light on these

Lots of channels but server down umpteen times Quantity but no quality
Secondly by clicking on the star on the icon it says channel saved in favourites list but but does not save Also how to retrive

Lots of channels but server down umpteen times Quantity but no quality
Secondly by clicking on the star on the icon it says channel saved in favourites list but but does not save Also how to retrive
You need to retrieve ur favourites from Kshaw IPTV player

Hi - i hve been receiving pop up messages saying Ola Tv saying it has been fixed so many time. Yet the app hardly ever opens or loads channels. once a blue moon it will open. Whats the issue with app???

I have uninstalled it, re-downloaded and installed the apps many times thinking that is something to do with it but its not.

The app is not working and is down most of the time despite whoever created it keeps sending messages saying it is now working lol

This was working fine on my Nvidia Shield until yesterday. Now i have a pop up message when i launch the app saying adblock detected uninstall adblock and cant open the app any further. I dont have any adblock installed so this is a strange one. When it was working it was very good so would like to get it working again.

This was working fine on my Nvidia Shield until yesterday. Now i have a pop up message when i launch the app saying adblock detected uninstall adblock and cant open the app any further. I dont have any adblock installed so this is a strange one. When it was working it was very good so would like to get it working again.

I have the same issue here, tried it on both my phone and tablet

Hi, now this morning the issue with "adblocker" came back 😟, fist image the alert when starting up, second picture after uninstalling and reinstalling app...
Screenshot_20200827-072048~01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-111443.jpg

Last edited:
I found a workaround for the adblock message, make sure you launch kshaw app first then open the ola 10 app, this worked for me. There are several bugs in the ola 10 app.Once i got pass the adblock message i then had to do a update to access the servers. Another bug is the appearance of another pop up message that asks you to update Ludio player, i already have the latest version, i found refreshing the server list in the top right hand corner would make the pop up stop and could finally get into any of the servers. Now i am in the servers channels often go down when watching and another message this channel is unavailable will pop up on a black screen. I found i had to come out go to the home page and then pop back into the server and often found the channel was working again. Hopefully all the issues can be sorted, the previous versions of ola had very little in the way of bugs

I found a workaround for the adblock message, make sure you launch kshaw app first then open the ola 10 app, this worked for me. There are several bugs in the ola 10 app.Once i got pass the adblock message i then had to do a update to access the servers. Another bug is the appearance of another pop up message that asks you to update Ludio player, i already have the latest version, i found refreshing the server list in the top right hand corner would make the pop up stop and could finally get into any of the servers. Now i am in the servers channels often go down when watching and another message this channel is unavailable will pop up on a black screen. I found i had to come out go to the home page and then pop back into the server and often found the channel was working again. Hopefully all the issues can be sorted, the previous versions of ola had very little in the way of bugs

The workaround with starting kshaw first didn't do it for me though :(

Since the last update late last night(for me CET) it's working again! Also checked now at the morning still working ok.

Back
Top Bottom