No valid order

Lumox

Have purchased Tivimate Premium through Google play store and works fine with Android box but when I try to sign in on either of my Fire devices it comes up “No Valid Order”!!!
Then I did the Tivimate Companion and it’s telling me I can’t purchase through this device.

Have purchased Tivimate Premium through Google play store and works fine with Android box but when I try to sign in on either of my Fire devices it comes up “No Valid Order”!!!
Then I did the Tivimate Companion and it’s telling me I can’t purchase through this device.
Sign in with the same credentials you did on android box!

Sign in with the same credentials you did on android box!
Sign in on which app?? Tivimate Premium or Tivimate Companion??? And I’ve tried both with the same username and password but always get same response. Where can I find out what the username and password they are looking for??

Sign in on which app?? Tivimate Premium or Tivimate Companion??? And I’ve tried both with the same username and password but always get same response. Where can I find out what the username and password they are looking for??
seems to me the message that you cant purchase.... is from left field. In your device settings clear the caches NOT the data in tivimate and companion. Sign in with companion is my guess. Its been a while. Theres only one set of username and password when you set it up. For most people they ude the same creds as the ones for google play. But you set up the username and password.

Last edited:
I have tried to sin in on Companion and it keeps telling me I can not purchase this on this device (Fire Tv or Fire Cube)

I have tried to sin in on Companion and it keeps telling me I can not purchase this on this device (Fire Tv or
just so we are clear. You have tivimate installed on a firestick/cube, you have tivimate installed from google play on an android box.
You can activate tivimate through tivimate settings using the credentials you used for your tivimate on your android box.
If you have somehow created another sign on using companion app then you would use those credentials to activate.
These are the answers your looking for and your caches need to be cleared.

The sign in are both the same!!! At least I think!! I am trying to get in touch with someone at Tivimate but can not find out how to do that. Going to have them see if the sign ins for both Tivimate and Tivimate Companion are the same!!

The sign in are both the same!!! At least I think!! I am trying to get in touch with someone at Tivimate but can not find out how to do that. Going to have them see if the sign ins for both Tivimate and Tivimate Companion are the same!!
There is an email at the bottom of tivimate listing on google play for the developer. I think its your best bet with this kind of issue for sure. the email is
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom