• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

No sound on multiscreen

scotvoddy

Hi, I've just paid for the subscription for Tivimate and I'm having problems regarding the sound when I open multiscreen. My problem are as follows.
When I open the first channel the sound is working fine, then when I open another channel and go that the sound is fine on that.
It's from this point my problems start, if I go back to the original channel I opened there is NO sound and also if I go back to the second channel I opened, again there is no sound.
I am totally lost as to why this is happening??????

Please help me :):)

Joseph8919

Select the speakers that are usually your default playback device. Then press the Set Default button. ... If your secondary VDU does include built-in speakers, try unplugging the speakers and connecting the monitor with a secondary audio cable and Kwikfunnels Review.

scotvoddy

Select the speakers that are usually your default playback device. Then press the Set Default button. ... If your secondary VDU does include built-in speakers, try unplugging the speakers and connecting the monitor with a secondary audio cable and Kwikfunnels Review.

Hi Joseph, I'm not sure what you are telling me to do.
I have the tivimate app installed on my Beelink King Android box and the sound is obviously coming through my TV speakers, so I can't change anything there, I don't think 🙂
Please excuse my ignorance but I'm not fully up to speed with all that is involved with IPTV, but I'm definitely getting there, lol. 😁😁