no movies or tv shows on tivimate now

stannash

So I started watching tivimate today and noticed that the movies and tv shows on the far left where settings are, they are gone now? Anyone else experiencing this? If so how can I fix. Its been just fine for a month.

So I started watching tivimate today and noticed that the movies and tv shows on the far left where settings are, they are gone now? Anyone else experiencing this? If so how can I fix. Its been just fine for a month.
those are put there by your subscription provider. double check in setting s for playlists that vod is checked if your sure you have it

those are put there by your subscription provider. double check in setting s for playlists that vod is checked if your sure you have it
I have done that and it is checked. Ive even tried uncheckig it and restarting it. ill cont my provider and see

It is premium and its up to date. What do mean by clicking the back button? It was working just fine then I woke up turned tv on and it was like this.

version 3.6.0 premium. I have tried upfateing and it says no updates.
and that pic I sent is from pressing the back button. Thats what my menu looks like. It looks like the regular version to me but I have all the premium options.

It is premium and its up to date. What do mean by clicking the back button? It was working just fine then I woke up turned tv on and it was like this.
we havnt seen this happen, so we're trying to find if its a setting. Is your playlist an m3u plus or did you enter an xtreme code? Do you have more than one provider and does the provider with the vod have an app you can try?

I appreciate all the help. It is xtreme codes and no I only have 1 service. Yes they have their own players and all the vod and tv shows are working on it.

it would say 360 premium in the 'about' settings. My only suggestion comes down to uninstalling the playlist, rebooting and reinstalling the xtreme code. and if that dont work uninstall tivimate reboot and reinstall all over again.

it does say that in the setting and I have tried all of that that u mentioned. Honestly I have prolly did it 3 times lol.

it does say that in the setting and I have tried all of that that u mentioned. Honestly I have prolly did it 3 times lol.
would like you for me and you to do a zoom call to see this problem?

I wonder if I would buy a new tivimate subscription if it would work. Im trying to use another iptv service and see if it loads up with them. If it does then Ill know for sure its my services issue.

Ok so I just tried a new play list on tivimate and the icons were all back. Just like they are supposed to be. But as soon as I deleted the new play list they were gone. So its definitely the service provider I use issur.

i figured yoy needed another provider or maybe an exorscism!

Back
Top Bottom