no movies or tv shows on tivimate now

i figured yoy needed another provider or maybe an exorscism!
Lol. No kidding. It's weird cause the other app I use for my provider works fine. Om just wondering if they set me up with a different password and username if ur would work

Lol. No kidding. It's weird cause the other app I use for my provider works fine. Om just wondering if they set me up with a different password and username if ur would work
yeah i know, i thi nk theres reasons some providers preferr you use their branded apps and not tivimate, full functionality may be one of them. but who knows, its real eggheaded stuff to me.

we havnt seen this happen, so we're trying to find if its a setting. Is your playlist an m3u plus or did you enter an xtreme code? Do you have more than one provider and does the provider with the vod have an app you can try?
I have exactly the same problem, I tried to re-create the playlist and it will not show the channels/movies.

version 3.6.0 premium. I have tried upfateing and it says no updates.
and that pic I sent is from pressing the back button. Thats what my menu looks like. It looks like the regular version to me but I have all the premium options.
4.3.0 is the latest version of tivimate

So not cracked. In that case did you ask your IPTV company?
the movies s how up on VLC so i do not think it is the provider.... not a cracked version, upgraded to the latest version using m3u input worked great up until the last upgrade... everyone i set up has this issue.

the movies s how up on VLC so i do not think it is the provider.... not a cracked version, upgraded to the latest version using m3u input worked great up until the last upgrade... everyone i set up has this issue.
Did you set up the others with the same provider? It does happen that certain streams/formats have difficulties with tivimate and certain other players on occasion. Run it past the provider as suggested!

Did you set up the others with the same provider? It does happen that certain streams/formats have difficulties with tivimate and certain other players on occasion. Run it past the provider as suggested!
worked fine for over a year... other playlists work fine ... was co-incident with the upgrade....the same streams work in vlc so i do no believe it is a provider issue. their forum would be going nuts if it was!

worked fine for over a year... other playlists work fine ... was co-incident with the upgrade....the same streams work in vlc so i do no believe it is a provider issue. their forum would be going nuts if it was!
I agree, and if playlists didn't work on tivimate, tivimate forums would be going nuts.

Where is the official tivimate forum?
The developer has a community on reddit and there's an active tivimate community there also and Facebook pages too.

The past couple of days there's been plenty of threads about tivimate being difficult with stalker portal (whatever that is) they recommend going back to a previous version of tivimate. It gets even more difficult with shields after one their updates that caused problems.

Seems like Tivimate has been a bit of a hassle lately with those stalker portal issues. I've heard some users suggesting rolling back to an older version to avoid the headache.
That all depends. Is it buffering?
Did you try a VPN ?

Back
Top Bottom