New user

Mikenn2003

I am a new user I am using my smart android phone trying to register it as the first device I'm using the premium app it will not let me log in using my email and password it gives me a quick error message and will not register my device tomorrow I want to register a fire stick

TiviMate is not meant to be used on a device with no remote. Navigation will be challenging. I would use another IPTV app for your phone..such as IPTV Smarters:
As for your Firestick, you will need to create an account in TiviMate Companion and purchase a subscription there in order to use Premium on Fire TV devices:

TiviMate is not meant to be used on a device with no remote. Navigation will be challenging. I would use another IPTV app for your phone..such as IPTV Smarters:
As for your Firestick, you will need to create an account in TiviMate Companion and purchase a subscription there in order to use Premium on Fire TV devices:
I purchased the premium for my fire TV it still will not log me into the app as a premium user

I purchased the premium for my fire TV it still will not log me into the app as a premium user
Restart your router..and then restart your Firestick. Turn your VPN off if you are using one. Clear the cache for TiviMate in your device’s Settings..Apps..TiviMate. Then try logging into premium again using the same email and password you used to create your account in TiviMate Companion.

Back
Top Bottom