new subscription

timtimm

I recently tried Tivimate out for a month and today decided on paying for the one plan. I received email that payment was accepted and a activation email would follow, just like last time when I payed for the one month plan. Well its going on 5 hours now and no email. Yes I have checked junk/spma folders and nothing. Just seems strange because it didn't take this long last time.
Am I missing something here?

I recently tried Tivimate out for a month and today decided on paying for the one plan. I received email that payment was accepted and a activation email would follow, just like last time when I payed for the one month plan. Well its going on 5 hours now and no email. Yes I have checked junk/spma folders and nothing. Just seems strange because it didn't take this long last time.
It could vary in time. I can't say that five hours is too long. You can message the Alex, the developer directly on Reddit directly at: AlexR_15 (u/AlexR_15) - Reddit

TiviMate doesn’t offer monthly plans. It’s yearly or lifetime. Are you referring to an IPTV subscription? If so..you need to contact your IPTV provider for your credentials. Open a ticket on their website portal or message them if they are on our forum.

Back
Top Bottom