New subscription

I am already a subscriber. Need to download the GameMaster app again for a new fire stick. Can someone tell me what the filelinked code is?

I am already a subscriber. Need to download the GameMaster app again for a new fire stick. Can someone tell me what the filelinked code is?
There is no longer a Filelinked Store or dedicated apk for GM. You can use any IPTV app of your choice now.

Using xciptv to access my account and suddenly I’m showing two different profiles??? Anyone know why this would happen and/or how to fix it. I can’t find anywhere to delete one of them.

Using xciptv to access my account and suddenly I’m showing two different profiles??? Anyone know why this would happen and/or how to fix it. I can’t find anywhere to delete one of them.
That occurs if you add a service. You can have multiple services in the XCIPTV app and switch between them.
If it’s a duplicate of your primary service or a service you no longer have or want..you can delete the profile by clicking on it and then selecting remove.22399A99-8554-4A47-BD2B-17FE7517A97B.jpeg

That occurs if you add a service. You can have multiple services in the XCIPTV app and switch between them.
If it’s a duplicate of your primary service or a service you no longer have or want..you can delete the profile by clicking on it and then selecting remove.View attachment 467
I’m down to one service on it, my primary. But when try to login it says to check your server settings. I can’t find those settings 😕

Try this..click Account..then +Add in the top right corner. Add your primary service again double checking everything. Call it a slightly different name than the profile that is currently listed. After adding..try logging into the new one. If you are successful..go back and delete the original one. If you are not successful..there may be an issue with your provider (url..username/password..account expired). Then you would need to contact your provider.

Back
Top Bottom