New link

Well it really stinks because I can't cancel the service so I wouldn't be charged for something I can't watch..Yet I'm still being charged..All of like to do is cancel the service and just be done
Did you receive your new invoice in your email? When is it due?

Yea..Due on the 28th of this month..invoice was sent a couple day's ago according to my email..But yet my card has been charged today
Hmm! You could try to stop the payment with your bank.

I've went numerous email's about requesting a cancelation because for obvious reason's I can't login to the site to do anything. And to top it off..I can't even use the service
Have you tried logging into the SIPTV app? Is your service not working again on the app you were using before the service urls went down?

And your playlist is not working as it was before? The servers are back up. Have you tried updating the playlist?
It keeps giving me the check playlists error message and to check your internet connection..But im hard wired in..Everything else work's..Hoping the bank or the site will be online e so that I can request a cancelation so this doesn't happen again..It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom