New Cable Cutter - Account?

FischTV

Hi Everyone! I feel so clueless! 😂
My nephew told me about Aurora TV ages ago, and I finally downloaded the app on the Firestick, but I don't have an account. We use ExpressVPN, can Aurora TV work with that?
How do I go about setting up an account? I've been searching for hours and can't figure out how it all works!

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Hi Everyone! I feel so clueless! 😂
My nephew told me about Aurora TV ages ago, and I finally downloaded the app on the Firestick, but I don't have an account. We use ExpressVPN, can Aurora TV work with that?
How do I go about setting up an account? I've been searching for hours and can't figure out how it all works!

I appreciate any help you can offer.
Hi! It’s ok..we all have been there. I’ll DM you instructions to set up an account. Check your envelope next to your profile pic at the top of the screen for a number. 📩

Hi! Sorry, I'm still feeling clueless. I have set up the account and paid. I got the link to a server, but don't know what to do with that. Do I enter that address on the Firestick?
I also requested the Discord invite and got it, but I don't know what to do with that either. Is there a "How to..." file somewhere?

Hi! Sorry, I'm still feeling clueless. I have set up the account and paid. I got the link to a server, but don't know what to do with that. Do I enter that address on the Firestick?
I also requested the Discord invite and got it, but I don't know what to do with that either. Is there a "How to..." file somewhere?
It’s ok. I’ll DM you instructions. 😉

Back
Top Bottom