New Account Registration

NickStone

I tried to sign up via TiviMate Companion but it will not work. I read issues at the moment in other threads. Any info if and when it will be fixed so I can sign up?

I tried to sign up via TiviMate Companion but it will not work. I read issues at the moment in other threads. Any info if and when it will be fixed so I can sign up?
The authenticate server is still down. Sorry 😢 It’s been 2 days already. No word yet on an ETA.

They are claiming the server is back up. Try signing up again.

i installed Tivimate & subscribed to the premium account, & activated it ok on weds 6th Jan.
in have not received any email from them giving me any info on how to add playlists.
am i right in assuming they should send me url links ect??

No. TiviMate does not supply you with your server urls or credentials. You get those by signing up with an IPTV company. You can find a company here on our forum. Just do some searching.

Thank you for the reply,
So my yearly subscription is only for TiviMate? & i have to subscribe again to a IPTV company, is that correct?

Yes. That’s correct. Your subscription to TiviMate is only for the premium functions of the TiviMate app itself.

ok thanks Crystalblue for the answer, glad i asked, like i said im a complete newbie to all this.
i will follow your advice & do a search for IPTV Companys.
regards

No. TiviMate does not supply you with your server urls or credentials. You get those by signing up with an IPTV company. You can find a company here on our forum. Just do some searching.
I signed up for tivimate premimum got no welcome emails with urls for channels or epg guide

I signed up for tivimate premimum got no welcome emails with urls for channels or epg guide
So the $5.00 I spent for tivimate premimum i got no welcome email.
i installed Tivimate & subscribed to the premium account, & activated it ok on weds 6th Jan.
in have not received any email from them giving me any info on how to add playlists.
am i right in assuming they should send me url links ect??
I am having the same issue paid money but no urls to setup. No welcome email. I will cancel

So the money i spent for the tivimate premimum i read i would get a link for channels and program guide. Got no confirmation email.

So the money i spent for the tivimate premimum i read i would get a link for channels and program guide. Got no confirmation email.
You don’t get any welcome emails or any subscription information for channels/EPG from purchasing TiviMate premium itself. Buying the premium subscription to TiviMate ONLY gives you the ability to access more settings and be able to have more than 1 IPTV service within the app.
To get access to channels and EPG’s..you must purchase an IPTV subscription separately. This does not come with your TiviMate premium subscription. You can search our forum for an IPTV service that you can get a trial for. You will then add that information into TiviMate when you add a Playlist. Then you will have a fully functioning TiviMate. There are several different IPTV services here on our forum to choose from.
TiviMate is only $5.00 per year. IPTV services are typically paid month to month and can range anywhere from $8.00 to $30.00 a month..depending on what they offer.

Back
Top Bottom