Need new url for PDSlive

Dodge300

Service been down. Is there a new url for the service. Been a long time member and haven’t received any info thru email and the payment site is down. Any info would be great.

Service been down. Is there a new url for the service. Been a long time member and haven’t received any info thru email and the payment site is down. Any info would be great.
Service is back up and running. I can dm you the URL that you may already have but will send to you just in case.

Screenshot_20230226-231846_Firefox.jpg

Been like this since noon Sunday..It's now 11pm
Still down!! What's worse is I've tried to login to cancel service so I wouldn't be charged. Yet still received an email saying I was charged

I already have the new app that works on fire stick. But is there a new website for accessing billing etc.? And any news on if/when we'll be able to use GSE player again? Thanks

I already have the new app that works on fire stick. But is there a new website for accessing billing etc.? And any news on if/when we'll be able to use GSE player again? Thanks
No new website/portal as of right now. It still down for maintenance. We currently have no information when it will be up or how they are going to go about billing. Sorry for theblacknof information. We will let everyone know if we hear about anything.

Back
Top Bottom