Need Help!

Robi56

Hi - I just signed up for the Tivimate premium today and I'm not very tech savvy. What is the server address for the xtreme code login? I was told I would get an email from Tivimate, with the URLs, but I didn't get anything. Thanks.

Hi - I just signed up for the Tivimate premium today and I'm not very tech savvy. What is the server address for the xtreme code login? I was told I would get an email from Tivimate, with the URLs, but I didn't get anything. Thanks.
Hi Robi! You get that info from the IPTV service you have signed up with. TiviMate doesn’t give you the urls..it’s just a player.

Hi Robi! You get that info from the IPTV service you have signed up with. TiviMate doesn’t give you the urls..it’s just a When recording with tivimate after about 5 minutes the tv screen starts to blink black then back back to tv about 10 times then it’s ok for a little then does it again until I stop recording then it’s fine!! I have Sony x950h smart tv external hard drive 2 tb !! Any help would be great ! Driving me nuts !! Have tried it with vpn off or on same thing !

Back
Top Bottom