• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Need help won’t let me login since you already prescribed it to this item it will not let me login

Shaunville

I need help I put in my email and the password To login and it takes me to the screen will you pay one year lifetime log out or exit I hit the one year and I see you already prescribed to the service which I have but it will not let me login

Crystalblue6161

Staff member
I need help I put in my email and the password To login and it takes me to the screen will you pay one year lifetime log out or exit I hit the one year and I see you already prescribed to the service which I have but it will not let me login
Does it have a forgot password link?

the3rooneys

I’ll DM you
i received your dm. thanks for your response. however, i downloaded my tivimate companion from google play store on my android phone. i cleared the data and cache and signed in again. i do not see refresh button in my companion app. i am still having the same issue because i cannot unlock premium. please help.

Crystalblue6161

Staff member
i received your dm. thanks for your response. however, i downloaded my tivimate companion from google play store on my android phone. i cleared the data and cache and signed in again. i do not see refresh button in my companion app. i am still having the same issue because i cannot unlock premium. please help.
I DM’d you again