Need help won’t let me login since you already prescribed it to this item it will not let me login

Shaunville

I need help I put in my email and the password To login and it takes me to the screen will you pay one year lifetime log out or exit I hit the one year and I see you already prescribed to the service which I have but it will not let me login

I need help I put in my email and the password To login and it takes me to the screen will you pay one year lifetime log out or exit I hit the one year and I see you already prescribed to the service which I have but it will not let me login
Does it have a forgot password link?

i subscribed to tivimates companion for 1 yr and when i tried to unlock the premium version on my firestick i received an error message "no valid order"

can someone please help?

Attachments

• 20200906_212400.jpg
    20200906_212400.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200906_212415.jpg
    20200906_212415.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200906_212524.jpg
    20200906_212524.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200906_212536.jpg
    20200906_212536.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200906_212709.jpg
    20200906_212709.jpg
  • 20200906_212739.jpg
    20200906_212739.jpg
i subscribed to tivimates companion for 1 yr and when i tried to unlock the premium version on my firestick i received an error message "no valid order"

can someone please help?
I’ll DM you

I’ll DM you
i received your dm. thanks for your response. however, i downloaded my tivimate companion from google play store on my android phone. i cleared the data and cache and signed in again. i do not see refresh button in my companion app. i am still having the same issue because i cannot unlock premium. please help.

i received your dm. thanks for your response. however, i downloaded my tivimate companion from google play store on my android phone. i cleared the data and cache and signed in again. i do not see refresh button in my companion app. i am still having the same issue because i cannot unlock premium. please help.
I DM’d you again

i subscribed to tivimates companion for 1 yr and when i tried to unlock the premium version on my firestick i received a message "unable to login, try again later"

can someone please help?

It’s probably an internet issue. Reboot your device and router both and try again.

Just to not overlook the obvious 🙂 . Tivimate companion is to pay for the service . Once I paid , I went into Tivimate and unlocked the premium .

Just to not overlook the obvious 🙂 . Tivimate companion is to pay for the service . Once I paid , I went into Tivimate and unlocked the premium .
Yes exactly it need subscribtion for most of tivimate featured

can someone please help?
I had to try several times before it worked . Tivimate does not charge your card until 5 days later . That is the free trial , so don't be very concerned about being billed 2X

I am seeing this issue a lot I am having the same problem only issue is I get account not found when I try to upgrade Have purchgaseed in google play hours ago now my card has been charged allready email from google play with my order number what gives

I am seeing this issue a lot I am having the same problem only issue is I get account not found when I try to upgrade Have purchgaseed in google play hours ago now my card has been charged allready email from google play with my order number what gives
Reboot usually fixes the issue. Unplug your device..wait 5 minutes..and reboot. Generally there is a delay also between the payment being made and the premium kicking it. As Rodger said..the first 5 days are your free trial also. Then the actual subscription itself kicks in. In most cases, the premium being activated is not immediate. We are a society looking for instant gratification and we lack the patience needed sometimes to allow everything going on behind the scenes to be completed. 😉

Back
Top Bottom