Need help recording

Bp143

Hi all new to this forum, I’m a tivimate premium subscriber and I just need help recording live shows and scheduled ones using tivimate player on the firestick that’s connected to a external 250gig thumb drive, so my question is why won’t it complete it’s recording? Sometimes it will only record 4 minutes of the show and sometimes 30min but it won’t complete the entire show that I wanted recorded, I have setup the end recording to even 30min after the show, hope anyone can enlighten and guide me on where I’m doing wrong, thanks for the response

Hi all new to this forum, I’m a tivimate premium subscriber and I just need help recording live shows and scheduled ones using tivimate player on the firestick that’s connected to a external 250gig thumb drive, so my question is why won’t it complete it’s recording? Sometimes it will only record 4 minutes of the show and sometimes 30min but it won’t complete the entire show that I wanted recorded, I have setup the end recording to even 30min after the show, hope anyone can enlighten and guide me on where I’m doing wrong, thanks for the response
Do you have more than one connection with your provider? you need 2 connection when recording. Tivimate is not that good for recording any way because any little blip in the stream it will stop recording.

It's insufficient to say that there can be a lot of hit-and-miss with recording using TiviMate but problems are common. Right or wrong, it's recommended that USB 3.0 and a max of 128 GB storage be used. As 2.0 and regular OTGs are limited, a GB ethernet adapter may be of great help going forward.

Do you have more than one connection with your provider? you need 2 connection when recording. Tivimate is not that good for recording any way because any little blip in the stream it will stop recording.
I see thanks for responding guys, I do have 2 connections now is there any player you can suggest that’s good for recording?

I see thanks for responding guys, I do have 2 connections now is there any player you can suggest that’s good for recording?
ProgTV or sparkle are both better than tivimate for recording, but, it mostly dependes on how good your iptv provider is.

Reading this and some refer to 2 connections. From same provider or ? I do have the same proble especially with UK recordings, I'm in the states, where I'll get only a few minutes and nothing more. Sometimes it will record the entire program though. So hit and miss

Back
Top Bottom