Navegating through channels

joaopugin

Hi,
I’m new with the app.
If posible, could someone help me, please?
I’m trying to navegate through the channels with a remote control, but I’m unable to change them using the standard buttons (those used to go to the next and the previous channel) . Its posible to use the remote control to do that?
Thanks!

Hi,
I’m new with the app.
If posible, could someone help me, please?
I’m trying to navegate through the channels with a remote control, but I’m unable to change them using the standard buttons (those used to go to the next and the previous channel) . Its posible to use the remote control to do that?
Thanks!
Hi! You didn’t say which device you are using as well as your remote type.

To navigate thru the channel list you use your up and down buttons. When you find a channel you want to watch..you click your select button.

To change categories while on the EPG screen..use your left button. The categories list will appear where you can scroll with your up and down buttons to find the category you want. Click your select button to change the category to the one that’s highlighted. Then use your right button to scroll thru the EPG listings for the category you have chosen. When you find the channel you want to watch..click your select button. Click it again to go full screen on the channel that is playing in the preview screen.

To go back to the EPG guide when your channel is playing full screen..click your back button.

If you have TiviMate premium..there are additional settings for your remote in the Settings..Remote control that you can change as well for your TV guide or your Player.

Back
Top Bottom