My Nvidia shield pro out 5 -6 weeks ago now the app filelinked says parsing

scotty2hot01

my shield pro crapped out a while ago lost most everything now when I try to use filelinked it says something about parsing the program and reloaded the file still same and love the shield any tips I tried one from youtube but still filelinked does not use.Any help would be great I even uninstalled and reinstalled does the same thing.There so over my head but was working until google must have screwed it up not sure but no filelinked on their page anymore

my shield pro crapped out a while ago lost most everything now when I try to use filelinked it says something about parsing the program and reloaded the file still same and love the shield any tips I tried one from youtube but still filelinked does not use.Any help would be great I even uninstalled and reinstalled does the same thing.There so over my head but was working until google must have screwed it up not sure but no filelinked on their page anymore
I’ll DM you

Hi Have a couple of apks which i use on my nvidia shield with side loader Anyway of converting them to work without side loader Thanks

Back
Top Bottom