Movie plots have disappeared from Information page

HasarangaWanindu

Is there a setting to enable movie plot information to be shown from the "Information" context menu item? I can see the poster, basic info, and actor information, but the plot summary has disappeared.
omegle xender

I can still see the plot if I change the View from list to Media Info, so I know that the plot information is saved. I would like the information to be available on the Information page though.

Last edited:
Is there a setting to enable movie plot information to be shown from the "Information" context menu item? I can see the poster, basic info, and actor information, but the plot summary has disappeared.

I can still see the plot if I change the View from list to Media Info, so I know that the plot information is saved. I would like the information to be available on the Information page though.
Usually that's in the settings of the skin you are using

All the episodes of the old TV show I added are now available. I then attempted various other movies, but the results were the same. I have Kodi configured to write the nfo file for more and to store both the poster and fanart in the same folder after that. I can see the data in the border of the created nfo file, but the cell itself is empty. The movie storyline is now visible in the image after I transferred the outline to the plot area and rescanned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
color tunnel

Although the data are visible at the edge of the newly produced nfo file, the cell itself does not contain any information. After moving the outline to the section containing the plot and then rescanning the page, the movie's narrative can now be seen in its entirety.

Back
Top Bottom