Ludio player message

Darrentx11

Hi,

I have installed olatv10 and Ludio player 1.05 but everytime I try to entered one of the widgets on Ola I get a message saying
Important
Ludio player has a new update
uninstall old version
Install the new one

the links to download it doesn’t work and I can’t find a new version other than the one I have.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you guys 🙏🏼

Hi,

I have installed olatv10 and Ludio player 1.05 but everytime I try to entered one of the
doesnt sound like a legitimate notification if you installed it from gooplay it should update on its own. Im not familiar with ola but they recommend having vlc player also installed for ola to work

doesnt sound like a legitimate notification if you installed it from gooplay it should update on its own. Im not familiar with ola but they recommend having vlc player also installed for ola to work
Thank you for the reply I installed both Ludio player and Ola from links on husham.

I have the same issue, does anyone have a fix because it wont let me watch anything as it says Ludio Player has a new update

I had the same issue. I downloaded the new version from apk pure and the message went away ,its possible like me you might need to download the updated version of k shaw also on apk pure to get it to work again .I was able to clear the message before yesterday by refreshing the server list in the ola app in the top right hand corner but had to update the required apps to get it to work again, hope it works for you

Back
Top Bottom