Lost my Tivimate Premium

Ten2One

I had Tivimate Premium using Amazon Firestick, but lost it. Here's what happened. Upon turning on my TV over a week ago, the screen showed update required. It didn't show what the update was for (the Firestick or Tivimate) I don't know. So I clicked update. After a short time, the TV shut off. When I turned it on again, Tivimate was gone including the premium. I was able to reinstall Tivimate, but the premium was gone. It now shows "get premium" then shows "no account". My son in law bought the Firestick for me in late December 2022. In January, he came to my house to set up the Firestick. At the same time, he installed Tivimate and also purchased the premium lifetime and installed it. He arranged everything and paid for everything.
So here's my problem. In order for me to get the premium, it states that I have to buy it, but my son in law already bought & paid for it and I reimbursed him for it.
How can I recover my existing premium feature without me having to buy it? My son in law should have the original subscription, so can it be re-activated? I don't know and I'm lost.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

I had Tivimate Premium using Amazon Firestick, but lost it. Here's what happened. Upon turning on my TV over a week ago, the screen showed update required. It didn't show what the update was for (the Firestick or Tivimate) I don't know. So I clicked update. After a short time, the TV shut off. When I turned it on again, Tivimate was gone including the premium. I was able to reinstall Tivimate, but the premium was gone. It now shows "get premium" then shows "no account". My son in law bought the Firestick for me in late December 2022. In January, he came to my house to set up the Firestick. At the same time, he installed Tivimate and also purchased the premium lifetime and installed it. He arranged everything and paid for everything.
So here's my problem. In order for me to get the premium, it states that I have to buy it, but my son in law already bought & paid for it and I reimbursed him for it.
How can I recover my existing premium feature without me having to buy it? My son in law should have the original subscription, so can it be re-activated? I don't know and I'm lost.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
In order for TiviMate premium to work on a Firestick..you purchase your subscription thru TiviMate Companion. TiviMate Companion also allows you to delete devices on your subscription. You are allowed 5 devices.

So..he would need to login to the TiviMate Companion app..delete your Firestick..then you will be able to add that device again using his TiviMate premium credentials. So he would either have to give you his credentials or come to your house and enter them manually in your TiviMate app again after deleting it in TiviMate Companion first.

Back
Top Bottom