Lost IPTV access after reinstalling Tivimate

Faucon_Maltais

I reinstalled Tivimate entered my url line but I keep getting an error message. The line works fine on VLC so it must be correct. Any suggestions?

I reinstalled Tivimate entered my url line but I keep getting an error message. The line works fine on VLC so it must be correct. Any suggestions?
First off try force stopping tivimate and clearing cache, re-enter url by copy and pasting thereby avoiding misstyping credentials. If your using a sheild it may be adding a space becsuse of grammar after any periods and may explain issue. If it works in vlc it will work in tivimate.

First off try force stopping tivimate and clearing cache, re-enter url by copy and pasting thereby avoiding misstyping credentials. If your using a sheild it may be adding a space becsuse of grammar after any periods and may explain issue. If it works in vlc it will work in tivimate.
Thanks, I unistalled tivimate and reinstalled again so I assume cache is clear. I have checked and double checked syntax and it looks good. I'd love to be able to paste the url but can't figure out how. I am using Android TV remote and I can get the url on its clipboard but it won't go across to the tv box.

The error message is: An error has occured while processing the playlist. Make sure you have entered the correct data and check your internet connection.

ok I see, vlc is on a separate device? I dont want belabor the point but its got to be whats being entered or even maybe where. I cant assume you are entering xtreme codes where xtreme code is supposed to be or m3u where it shoykd be so dont be offended if i state the obvious lol. You could try entering credentials from a free trial to make sure its not in fact a tvmt issue.
You might also copy paste onto a usb drive and load it through tivimate settings from there!

I pasted the same url into smarters and it works fine. Everything is pointing towards a TiviMate issue but no idea what it could be. I have now asked to a free trial url to try it on Tivimate.

Thanks, I unistalled tivimate and reinstalled again so I assume cache is clear. I have checked and double checked syntax and it looks good. I'd love to be able to paste the url but can't figure out how. I am using Android TV remote and I can get the url on its clipboard but it won't go across to the tv box.
There is an app called Alt+C you can use to copy and paste

I'm thinking of loading an old version of Tivimate to see if it works. Can anyone tell me where to find an older version? the app store has only the latest versrion.

I'm thinking of loading an old version of Tivimate to see if it works. Can anyone tell me where to find an older version? the app store has only the latest versrion.
dmd you

I am now trying to use the "local playlist" option in Tivimate. I have copied the M3u file to a usb key. Inserted the key into my android player. I can see the file with the player's file explorer. But when I select USB drive option, Tvimate says "No files". Thoughts?

there is no 'local playlist' when you are entering your playlist, you go to playlist/add playlist/xtreme codes and thats where you enter the server address and credentials

sorry i meant in xtreme codes I thought you were using xtreme code for your playlist but it looks like your still using m3u like that one in the pic for another sub. Sorry bout that! but you might try xtreme code and see if it works for you. I'll dm it if you want.

sorry i meant in xtreme codes I thought you were using xtreme code for your playlist but it looks like your still using m3u like that one in the pic for another sub. Sorry bout that! but you might try xtreme code and see if it works for you. I'll dm it if you want.
Yes Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom